Sunday, November 28, 2010

MY LONG AND SHORT-TERM GOALS

So yesterday me and my mom were watching Julie and Julia. In the movie Julie had a long-term goal. To right on her blog everyday for 365 days (a year). As well as, doing a certain amount of recipes. So my long-term goal for a year, maybe, is to write on my blog everyday and write more posts then i did on my last blog- www.litlep.blogspot.com . When i stopped i did- 130 posts. Last time i posted/blogged it was on November 13 of this year. So far on this blog i have done- 12 posts but counting this post-13.
My short-term goal is to get good grades in each quarter of school, but i am already doing that so i thought i would choose a new one. My new short-term goal is to clean my room on a Thursday every week for a month!!!
Those are my goals...WHAT ARE YOURS???

2 comments: