Monday, November 22, 2010

ELA AR READING LOGS

At my school, in ELA we have to read books and take tests on them as a part of our grade. We also have to make AR logs/summary's about the books and pages we read. The first 9 weeks we had to do 12 and then the second 9 weeks we have to do 24 new ones!!! So tiring!! Me and my mom were wondering if i can see the AR list of books that they have tests on, online. So i emailed a teacher from the library/media center and she told me how. So i got the books from my room and saw if any of them were on the list (some of them were). So that i could read those. My mom wondered if we could print the list and she asked how many pages...and i was like that is a good idea let me see. 32 PAGES!! OMG, when i told her that she is like hell no!! hahah i ♥ my mom!!

2 comments:

  1. i hate the reading logs that we have to do but we dont have to make summarys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky!!! We had to do 12 and now 24. And at the end of the year they are up TO BE GRADED.. it sux. I have my ELA teacher!!

    ReplyDelete