Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My life as a middle schooler

Since i am in middle school i do have several responsibilities that i don't have in elementary. I have 8 periods in all, but 2 of them are homerooms. I was going to show pictures of my teachers and stuff but they wouldn't paste onto my post....
Right now it is the second 9 weeks, but still the first semester. I am taking keyboarding and health/PE as my encore classes (2nd and 3rd periods). My schedule is messed up, because for 4th period everyone goes to homeroom (my homeroom is social studies) but i go to science instead. And im not the only one with a schedule like that. My fifth period is ELA and LUNCH PERIOD!! yeaaa i love 5th period!! ahah My 6th period is the worse..MATH, i hate my math teacher, i mean she could be a little nicer. And then my 7th period is homeroom, ss. Social studies is really fun, we get to do games and fun stuff but we still get homework and classwork. And my homeroom teacher is the ONLY male teacher in the 6th grade hall!! Can you belive that!!!???
welll by guys!! please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment