Sunday, November 14, 2010

My kitten sugar


Me and my friends found these kittens in the back yard, we didn't know if they belonged to anyone. (I still don't think they do though.) But the woman that lives in the house, near where we found them, has been feeding them/her. And her son took them to get shots at the vet so they are ok for us to hold. Anyway, I say "them" because there was five of them. But not anymore, because my friends let go of 2 of them and someone dropped one. You see, we had all of them, then they went missing and only 4 came back. Then the things I said above happened. But nothing has happened to mine. Above is a picture of MY kitten sugar. I don't know how old she is though. But if i had to guess, i would guess she would probably be a month or a few weeks old. Sometimes she really wants to play with us and other times she falls asleep in our arms!! She is really cute, we all love her. She is the only one we have left...

No comments:

Post a Comment