Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Eczema Results

Well, taking care of my body..kinda worked. I put lotion on 2-3 times a day, took care of my body, an put medicine on all the eczema spots i have. But i tried that for more than a week, i saw some improvements but not major ones. So the other day my mom got me, Eczema Medicated Moisturizer from Dermearest. Which all it is, is lotion. I started using it yesterday night. It makes my face flaky a little but i think it is working. It doesn't make my face as red like other things have, but i have only been using since last night (like i said). It needs sometime to start showing improvement.
When i use to use coconut oil, i think that was working but i don't put it on much (i like, forgot about it). And it makes my face red so i cant wear it to school, but it may have worked! idk
But when i stop using this (because the box says-use only for one week, if no improvement see your doctor) i will try coconut oil. But i definitely see a doctor about it if this does not work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment